Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello!

By His Grace... That is why I am here today and for who I am today.

Welcome to my blog. :) This is a NEW experience for me!

Here I am. Thinking that maybe I can be a blogger in my "free time!" I am excited to share our story and highlights in our everyday life. I don't have the slightest clue as to how to work the blog yet, but am excited to learn. I plan to share our journey with creating our family, our plans to grow our family, our faith and hopes as a married couple, life as a mommy, recipe ideas, and anything else that may seem appropriate and interesting. I feel like our story is unique and beautiful and am hoping to use this blog as a "book" to be read by others who may be facing the same situation or know of someone who is.



Blessings.

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment